Contact Immigration New Zealand for visas

If you want to work, study or live in New Zealand go directly to Immigration New Zealand to find out what you need to do.
Email them directly if you have any questions.

Contact government agencies

Go to the A–Z of Government to find contact details for government agencies, councils, health boards and more.

Contact Members of Parliament and Ministers

Contact MP and Ministers through the New Zealand Parliament site, or type in the name of the Member of Parliament into the search box at the top of this page, click on the green "Search" button.

Make a complaint

If you would like to make a complaint about goods or services you’ve received from a government organisation, simply click on this link for complaints and you will get a list of agencies and the process for taking your complaint to them.

Get Official Information

Anyone can make a request for information under the Official Information Act (OIA) by contacting the Minister, department, organisation or local council who holds the information. The Office of the Ombudsman has helpful information on making OIA requests.

Feedback about this website

We appreciate your feedback, and ideas you may have to improve this website. Click here to use our online feedback form or send us an email.